A Nigerian student has reportedly burnt to death inside his school hostel after fire broke out in the building.
In what will come across as a really heartbreaking development, a student of the Sultan Tambari Arabic Secondary School Illela, in Sokoto state was burnt to death in a fire incident that occured in his hostel yesterday January 29th.
However, the cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained.
The state fire service could not get to the school on time to put out the fire.
Some of the school property was destroyed in the fire incident. The student has since been buried according to Islamic injunction.